Today I am here to talk about foods which we can generally share with our pooches. As we all know, there are many Do’s and Don’ts when it comes to dog food.
But is it easy to say NO, to those mouth-watering looks on your plate? Apparently, No right? And when it comes to what kinds of food should be given to your canine? A pet parent gets inundated with great perplexity regarding the food chiefly when it is homemade. This might also be because all pooches are not similar, they differ in breeds, age, gender, allergies and much more.
Hence, Here comes the key, there are several healthy foods that you can definitely share with your furry friend and can certainly boost their health profoundly.
- Yogurt – ( make sure it is plain, no added flavor, sugar, etc.)
- Egg – (scrambled, it is advised to hold on salt and pepper)
- Carrots – (baby carrots should be preferred)
- Apple – (make sure to remove the seeds, and should be better if sliced)
- Peanut butter – (stuffed in dog bones)
- Cheese – (low-fat cheese and only if the pooch is not lactose intolerant)
- Oats – (make sure to cook well, with no added flavors, sugar etc;)
- Rice – (brown and white rice both can be preferred,/ if the pooch is suffering from stomach ache then it comes as a rescue)
- But all those foods which are beneficial for humans are not necessarily the same for pooches.
A close eye should be kept on their food and it should not definitely include the following;–
Every pet parent wants their canine to be hale and hearty. And now you can definitely share your meals with your pet with little conscience along with this you can cheer them with home-made treats as well.