Surgery is something which can fright even us being a human being, so it can do the same with pets as well. Surgery leads us to post-surgery care which is an imperative task that requires utmost care and concern. It is hard to visualize your loving pet undergoing a surgery and is heartbreaking too. But medical problems if arises, it needs to be dealt with no matter what?
Dealing with surgery varies from pets to pets. Every pet is dissimilar and has their own way of healing. Whereas, there are some universal and inescapable issues that every pet suffers, about which we are going to talk here.
Post surgery care doesn’t come as a standard procedure and it is quite complex to figure out what and how to be done? When a pet parent picks up their pet after the surgery they are likely to undergo stress or panic. This is because they aren’t sure what to do and what they might expect? We understand, pets are just like small babies and these kinds of behavior and reaction from the pet owner are usual and should be well thought-out normal.
In this article, we will talk about what are the products to be used following surgery for your pets to make post-surgery care more trouble-free and unproblematic? These products will turn out as the knight in shining armor for you and your pet’s post-surgery.
Even if you bump into any doubts, you can select any of the below methods to contact us and share your concern.
- Contact our Veterinarian Online
- Visit our website www.marshallspetzone.com
- Call us or Whatsapp us on 8106360786
- Write us at [email protected]
- Live chat with our Customer Service Team 24*7
- Inbox us on our Facebook page
- Handy snap clip
- Made of microfiber
- Extra comfortable
- Wide plastic
- Perfect elasticated fit
- Easy to put and take off
- Easy washable.
- Fast and effective housetraining
- Folding frame
- Secure hold for puppy pads if they are completely soaked
- Non slip
- Rubber feet
- Suitable for all protective pants
- Floor protection
- For indoor house training
- Easy to clean
- Fragrance free
- Eliminates embarrassing odors
- Suitable for all Trixie protective pants
- Comes with abdominal belt
- After operations and traveling good fit due to elastic band
- Hygiene for incontinence, after operations and when traveling
- Highly absorbent
- Good fit due to elastic band
- Easy disposable
- And adhesive features
5. Trixie, Bubble Stream Automatic Water Dispenser 3 liter/Trixie, Duo Stream Automatic Water Dispenser 1 liter:
- Made of good quality plastic
- Dispenses fresh running water
- Motivates the pet to drink
- Two alternatives: – bubbling water jet or quietly gliding water flow
- Reduces bad smells
- Provide optimal taste
- Enriches the water with oxygen
- Cold water through circulation
- Active carbon filter
- Improved water quality
- Quite pump with automatic stop
- Low power consumption
Protective or E- Collars for dogs can be said as the perfect accessory for nursing sick dogs. These are also known as Elizabeth collars. The product is designed in such a manner in which the collar fit perfectly around your dog’s head and helps them to prevent from rubbing an infected, recovering wound, stitches etc. Do not worry if you have a cat. This product fits both dogs and cats.
- Protective plastic collar with clip lock
- Transparent lamp shade look
- Also suitable for cats